#MSC2023 Panel : Talibanned: Prospects for Afghanistan
Where: Munich Security Conference 2023 at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich and online.
When: Saturday, 18 February at 12:00 – 13:00 CET
The 59th Munich Security Conference (MSC) will take place from February 17 -19, 2023, at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich.
The Institute’s Executive Director, Michael Keating is set to moderate the panel “Talibanned: Prospects for Afghanistan”.
The panelists are as follows:
- Catherine Russell, Executive Director, United Nations Children’s Fund
- José Manuel Albares Bueno, Minister for Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation, Kingdom of Spain
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Islamic Republic of Pakistan; Chairman,Pakistan People’s Party; Munich Young Leader 2019
- Hadja Lahbib, Minister of Foreign Affairs, European Affairs and Foreign Trade and the Federal Cultural Institutions, Kingdom of Belgium
- Michael McCaul, Representative, Chairman of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, United States of America
- Hosna Jalil [virtual], Former Deputy Minister for the Interior, Policy and Strategy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan; Munich Young Leader 2021/2022
- Mahbouba Seraj [virtual], Journalist and Executive Director, Afghan Women Skills Development Center
- Moderator: Michael Keating, Executive Director, European Institute of Peace
The full agenda can be viewed here and the livestream can be viewed here. Follow updates with the hashtag #MSC2023